Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Friday, August 08, 2008

The Final Paintings



The final photos are back of the last two painting so thought I would post them. They both have been purchased and owned by the same people. They purchased the peony painting while yet a drawing when they viewed the drawing of their commissioned Norway painting. It is nice to have it complete. Now I am taking some time off to garden and enjoy what is left of summer. I am also reconsidering teaching or posting step by steps...I have alot of think on. Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Maddy said...

Those watercolors are really fantastic! I think you're very gifted!

Michelle Himes said...

This one is just amazing, Jane. And there is SO much to look at! Absolutely wonderful!

K. Galarneau said...

I love your paintings! They are so realistic! You have great talent!

Christiane Fortin said...

Jane you did a great job on both of these paintings. I'm sure that your client was in (wow) when she received it..

Mi mundo a la acuarela said...

I like very much your watercolor paintings, very delicate, beautiful pallete colors and the composition is very well done. Thanks you share your art and permit us enjoy your excellent arwork.
Congratulations
Consuelo Moros
from
Caracas, Venezuela
http://consuelomorosacuarela.blogspot.com/

Kim Ratigan said...

Hi Jane!

I recently came across your website and am in awe of your watercolours; they are brillant!
I appreciate you taking the time to post work in progress, it gives us other artists so much. I am crossing my fingers n the hope that you can continue to do so :-)

Robin Neudorfer said...

Quite a gift... gorgeous work

Anita said...

Oh these are gorgeous. I love the peonies and the inside of the cupboard is fabulous.

WWW.OLDIVAD.COM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WWW.OLDIVAD.COM said...

beautiful and excellent rendering. Look for next posting. Love doing watercolor and pastel since they are so easy to clean-up afterward. Unfortunately, I find out most galleries' perfer Oil. :(