Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer's End


Not sure about the title as it is only the end of spring when they fall apart but it does take a few months to get the big fuzzys...so the title is not definate yet. I just could keep picking away at it I know and it would never get done but I really need to get this one behind me and move on! I think it turned out well considering it began as a demo and so many things went wrong...I just cannot paint and talk at the same time! Ha!

2 comments:

Judith Angell Meyer said...

This is an amazing piece Jane. Just beautiful! "Summer's End," or maybe something like, "Final Days," or "Final Days of Summer"

Can't wait to see your next project.

~J~

Paula said...

Hi Jane, I love this painting! You are so good with florals and this is the time of the year to be inspired.