Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dinner In Pasadena


Here is the first night of dinner with art friends. I am sorry I did not take picturs but I decided to bring my big camera in case I could capture something for a winter painting project and it doesnt flash and is so heavy I did not drag it around. Unfortunately!!!! But here is a  picture of Joyce Faulknor, Laurie Humble, Guy Magallanes and I having supper and chatting like crazy! It was fun to meet so many artists whom I have been visiting with online but never met! This was the beginning of a wonderful 5 days with friends!

2 comments:

Vera Dennen said...

This is wonderful photo Jane, good to see so many of you together.

Guy Vincent Magallanes said...

Janie, you will always be the highlight of the Pasadena experience for me. It was great meeting you, hearing your stories with your wonderful voice "doncha know" and all of your generous help. You're fiesty in the best way!