Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Monday, December 21, 2009

Milk Glass and Cherries


I have begun a new one...and again I always give myself a challenge. I love color. Let me put that another way. I LOVE COLOR!  I would normally be putting more color into this glass but I am trying to be very grey with this one. It is killing me...and I worry it might be ruined but I have to give it a try...so don't panic...yes it really is grey! HA! Hopefully when done the grey will not be so obvious!!! We shall see. I might also try masking for the first time...I ordered it...we shall see! I am going to be trying a few new things this year...ha!

4 comments:

Jane Freeman said...

Next time I hope I photograph it straight! Ha!

Billie Crain said...

LOL! Yea...it looks a little wonky sitting there.:D Grey is an awful scary color sometimes but I've managed to mix up some pretty colorful greys from time to time. Do you ever use neutral tint as a grisaille? It works great.

Jane Freeman said...

Wonky is right! Ha! I am mixing the grey with the colors I am using which is what I usually do...but trying to keep it totally equal and neutral...I would tend to go more blue but am trying not to do that...so this is with just the Aliz. Crim...Indan blue and New Gamb...we will see Billie...I might regret this one! HA!

Sharon said...

I love watercolors and yours are just beautiful! Sharon from Idaho