Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Four Pears and a Frog

This one has so much drawing I have been doing...I have just started some of the painting but thought I would share it before I go on or move to another. This is a full sheet and so will take a lot of work...I hope it turns out as I like what is going on so far. I am sorry it comes with a gray cast but we are having some pretty gray days here...

5 comments:

Phyl said...

I don't know what to say, you just keep surprising me! I'm going to love these pears. Great work.

Michelle Smith said...

Lots of detail! I look forward to seeing the progression of this painting.

Jeanette said...

I love to see a large piece at its conception and then watch it grow.

Doris Joa said...

oh Janie, this will also be wonderful. You really surprise me with your different Pears paintings, each one will be so unique and fantastic.

judylaliberte said...

I think I am going to love this painting and can't wait to see it completed. I really love the playfulness you employ to what could be a very well done still life anyway, but the playfulness adds a punch and is very creative.