Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In the Bag and New Update

This is my final photo...I still have to have a professional do this so it is right. Still not sure about "In the Bag" but it will be that until the name comes to me that is better. I got the bar code in on the lower right pear which was fun.
This painting is only getting the wood treatment right now...but that is coming along ok...This might be a slow one and be the last one finished as some elements are pretty complicated...but we will see.

3 comments:

Michelle Smith said...

Looks fantastic, Jane. The other one does look a bit complicated. Interested to see it progress.

Phyl said...

Hi Janie, As always everything here looks fantastic, but the reason for writing is to thank you for your post on Art Colony today. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Arti said...

The top one is gorgeous!Everything looks so perfect,the composition, the colors and the treatment...my son asked me why can't I paint like that! :)