Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Working on Oil Spill

I am working on a design to use on t-shirts that will be sold at a Zazzle store with the profits going to a group for washing birds...all of that is in the works now but thought I would post where my design is so far...hopefully I can pull this together by tomorrow. My daughter arrives Monday with her husband for a week and then I am gone for 10 days...when I return I will have to finish up the demos and get everything packed for Art in the Mountains...I am looking forward to giving this workshop!!!  
I will repost this as soon as I think I have it finished!!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Perfect!

Janet Belich said...

This wonderful,Jane ! I started playing with the idea of one with text also but more graphic in design.
Have a GREAT workshop and vivit with your family !

jane minter said...

good luck with this project jane

Tracy Hall said...

Best of luck with this jane - and also with your upcoming workshop!

mollie jones said...

Be sure to let us know how your workshop goes.

Sam Boehner said...

Great jane...I love the concept and the artwork...good luck with this project.