Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Back!

I am back but right before leaving my computer had a virus and it is still in the shop...so I cannot post any pictures for you for awhile. It was a terrific workshop with the nicest bunch of ladies ever. I wish I could have had another day really! When I can I will post how far I got with my painting and they with their's and show you how it went.
I leave on Tuesday of next week until Sunday as I have a show at a gallery in Stillwater, MN and so hopefully when I arrive back I will have my computer up and can post pictures from there as well!!! Thanks for hanging in there with me!!! Take care!

4 comments:

Janet Belich said...

Jane aka "Off again on again Flanagan" :)
Good travels !

Phyl said...

Welcome back Janie! I think you've earned a nice snooze in the recliner!

Jane Freeman said...

Hi Janet!! Yes, I am off again on Tuesday as I have a show in Stillwater, Minnesota.
Thanks Phyl...no reclining because as you can see it begins again soon...each week in the month of August I have something art related...show in Stillwater, book signing, 2 day workshop and then hosting Paul Jackson here!

Phyl said...

Wow, that's a lot! I'm tired just hearing about it. I hope you sell a lot in Stillwater, and have a lot of fun doing it.
Take care,
Phyl