Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Monday, August 09, 2010

The Artistic Touch 4 Book

The book The Artistic Touch has finally arrived. I am in volume 4 and have 2 paintings that were accepted. It will be available soon at Borders and is filled with 170 pages of artists work to enjoy! This is the cover and the two I had published. If you click on the paintings they will enlarge some.
Also wanted to mention there are a couple of spaces left in my workshop in Calgary, Alberta so if you are interested in joining me you can get the info on my website at http://www.janefreeman.com/ and you will find the email contact there to enroll! I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Liana Yarckin said...

Congratulations! Your work is gorgeous. Is there a way to see the inside of Celebration of Light? The cover looks fantastic. Also, any chance you can do a work shop in Dallas? I will pass your info to two studios here as well.

Jane Freeman said...

Liana, I believe if you go to Amazon you can look through the book there...also...If it is not way out in 2012 I would do a workshop in 2012 but I am considering not teaching after that...as my husband has retired so we would like travel. So if there is an opening before that it would be great!