Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Book Review

I just noticed that when you go to amazon.com to find my book, "A Celebration of Light" that it is now the soft cover and the book reviews were not carried over from the hard cover so it has none! I would really appreciate it if those of you who have read it and like it would please give a review to rank my book otherwise it is not going to come up well in a search. Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Liana Yarckin said...

i will put this on my amazon wish list! i might have to just get it myself. the cover is so gorgeous, i don't know that i can wait that long.

bricarwaller said...

I will have to check get a copy of your book:)

SKIZO said...

Thank you for sharing
This fabulous work with us
Good creations