Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Loon Rescue

Getting ready to start Loon Rescue most likely sometime next week! I have done the image and might offer it both ways  to see which one people like...but thought I would show you first and see which you seem to like best!  I think having the graphics around the image helps it become more of a tshirt design...that is my opinion...and it goes with the heron I did with the Oil Spill.

7 comments:

Mary Sonya Conti said...

have been anticipating this posting for couple days. It's all that and more....Just breathtaking; one feels they are right there to witness take off!

Judith Angell Meyer said...

This is wonderful Jane, I knew you would pull it off. And I very much like the border, and do prefer the one with the Loons wings extending beyond it! It does lend itself better to the T-Shirt format. ~J~

Jane Freeman said...

Thank you so much Mary and Judith for your very kind words! I meet with the web person tomorrow at 1 and hopefully soon we will have the zazzle site up and word out!!! I will keep everyone posted!

Phyl said...

Oh Janie! This is stunning! Perfect! and to think you were worried! Ha! This is also a perfect design for a t-shirt, I never thought about that before. I'm sure they'll sell like crazy, I know I want one!

Jane Freeman said...

Thanks so much Phyl!!! you know what a mess it was so I am glad it all pretty much worked out! ha!

Fern said...

I think the image with the Loon's wings extending beyond the border has greater impact. Your work is wonderful! - F

jane minter said...

very crisp image jane ... both work well ... i prefer the bottom image