Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sickness Prevails.

I am sorry this is taking so long but after having a bad cold for 3 weeks I was feeling better and went to help my daughter and now I am very sick. Tomorrow I will see a Dr and try to get something for this. Those of you who have known me over the years know I often paint through sickness but make mistakes or spill things on my painting so this time I walked away from it for fear I would ruin it. I am hoping in a few days with meds I will again be able to paint and bring this one to conclusion...keep me in your thoughts...I will try to get this done soon! Thanks for sticking with me!

10 comments:

Billie Crain said...

Take your time and get well, Jane. That should be your first priority. We'll wait for you.:)

Mrs. G. said...

Wishing you good health! All good things come in time.

Barbra Joan said...

Jane , I just got over the same thing 3 weeks of not feeling well,
Just get well. BJ

Sigrid said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
Peace and love. Siggi in Maine

Sigrid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sigrid said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Siggi in Maine

Jane Freeman said...

Thank you guys...I am dragging but tomorrow hopefully I will get something to get me back up on my feet!

Judith Angell Meyer said...

Make your priority getting rid of your bug ... 3 weeks is way too long to have such a bad cold. Take all the time you need. We'll all be here when you get back.

Tracy Hall said...

Oh shame, Janie, get well soon! It has been doing the rounds here as well, horrid thing.

Phyl said...

Hope you're up an about soon, this winter is taking its' toll. Take care and I'll keep you in my prayers,
Phyl