Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

NEWS TO SHARE!

Since my trip to Oregon I have been sick with hayfever and pretty run down so to have some good news come my way was so wonderful!
My painting, Papa's Pepper, was juried into the International Guild of Realism show that will be held in Sante Fe, New Mexico at the Sage Creek Gallery. Opening reception will be Sept 30th! This is quite the show and one that I have not been in since I was selected to join. It is a small group they select to hang and so I feel very blessed to be in this show! Maybe I will make it to the opening reception!~

6 comments:

Jane Freeman said...

I am sorry the picture is not a good one! I have not shown this piece so really need to get the cd out and make a good jpeg!!! And a straight one! ha!

Amanda Spencer said...

Looks great to me Jane, in fact wonderful! Congratulations to you!

Sara Mathewson said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you and the painting is wonderful. An honor well deserved:)

Phyl said...

Congratulations Janie, I'm so happy for you!

Jane Freeman said...

Thank you so much Amanda, Sara and Phyl! I am pretty excited as it is quite an honor to be in this group!! Thanks for checking in with me!

LadyP said...

I'm amazed at you wonderful work! Always a delight to look at..again and again!!