Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Page, Arizona watercolor phase 3

Ok guys! It may not seem like alot but I have nearly completed the rocks...there will be minor things once the water is done which I plan to complete between tomorrow and Saturday...tweak on Sat and Sun and call it done! YIPEE!
I must admit this was such a challenge for me but decided I had to try as I love landscapes and decided if I was patient I could figure it out. I think I have for the most part and now we will see if I can bring it to a closure this weekend!

5 comments:

Jane Freeman said...

I have already removed some of the lower rock and will redo that tomorrow...it just was not looking right. The struggle still goes on! ha!

Celia Blanco said...

I wish when I struggled with a painting it looked as good as this one! Incredible reflections on the water-looks so real. A very peaceful scene.

John Simlett said...

It is a fantastic painting, I love it. But only you know exactly how you want it to look

Donna Mae said...

Jane,

It looks beautiful - just like all your other paintings are!

I am so glad that you are feeling better and on the road to figuring out your health problems!

Much love, and thank you for your support and encouragement to me!

Donna Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.