Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and may the day be full of blessings and joy!
I am done with the Oriental Lily painting so will try to get it in to be photographed soon so I can put up the final picture for you...and then I am getting anxious to move on to the next one!!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow and enjoy your turkey or whatever you are serving...and be grateful for all we have! I am grateful for all of you! You give me the pat on the back I need some days to keep doing this! Thank you very much!

2 comments:

C Web Boutique said...

Absolutely beautiful work!

Laura Leeder said...

What a delightful watercolour! Thanks for sharing.