Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cherries and Wine Demo

Well it appears I have not gotten to far and yet I have been working for 2 days!!!! Now do you believe me when I say I am slow! ha! I think with my little picture it is so hard to see what I am doing that the drawing stages are going very slowly! There is a lot to work on yet but maybe by the end of the month I will be getting pretty close if I just hang in there! I hope you will be patient...it is hard for me to be patient and not rush in and then wreck something myself...so I am trying to calculate my moves and hopefully it will pay off!

3 comments:

christiane fortin said...

Janie I cannot wait to see the final version. I truly love it. You are such a wonderfully talented watercolor artist.

Tatiana Myers said...

Complicated and beautiful. Love it.

Laura Leeder said...

Wow! I can't wait to see this one progress....