Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cherries and Wine Watercolor 6

Well I know it is not a lot but I think it has made a difference in a few areas. We are starting to see the loaf of bread which helps that area and I was able to get some of the embroidery onto the tablecloth and that sort of helps down there. I have increased a few shadows as well. I am trying to decide what to work on tomorrow and I am thinking I would like to see the geraniums now so it gives me a sense of where the top of this is. So tomorrow I hope to wander into that area and get those shapes more defined with color and I think by this time tomorrow it will even look better. That is however if I get to paint! ha! One ever knows what a day will bring. Just remain open to it and enjoy the journey!

4 comments:

christiane fortin said...

I'm hoping to be able to get a glimpse at your painting when I'm on the road because frankly it's going to be a masterpiece Janie. Goodness! it's beautiful.

Cynthia Nicole said...

So many details. Just amazing!
Did you mention the size of this painting? I can't find it on the posts, and am curious as to what it is.

Jane Freeman said...

Thank you Christiane! Drive carefully...it is terrible out there!!!

Jane Freeman said...

Cynthia, this is a full sheet so I think that is why it is taking me so long...a lot of ground to cover! ha!