Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cherries and Wine Watercolor step 7

Well I know it doesn't seem like much but the bread is a doozy...I am not sure how far to take it...but still a lot of work to do there. I did start the geraniums to get more color going...I hope by this weekend to get most of the flowers done so I can assess where I am at. Once I feel pretty comfortable I will begin the background as having all that white there is bothering me. I like to cover all my paper asap so that only the right whites are showing. That is how I check values...so this mass of white kind of throws me off but soon that will be resolved. Wish I were one of those artists who finishes sections as they go! Instead I work up to that which means about every area of this still needs work...but I have worked this way for so long I do not think I could change! ha!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Beautiful...just plain beautiful! I could paint for six months and still not be where you are.