Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cherries and Wine Watercolor

Well I did not get to draw and paint today as planned...but I had a few stolen moments last night to put in the fringe and this afternoon I got twenty minutes to lay in a few shapes...tomorrow I want to paint and hope for no distractions. My door will be locked and I will pretend not to be home! ha!!The paper was not flat when I photographed so it is sort of out of whack but you can see where I am to some extent. The skies were very gray so that is influencing the whites too.

2 comments:

Jane Freeman said...

Oh my goodness these colors are off but hopefully tomorrow I can get a better picture!

Phyl said...

This really is going to be amazing.