Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cherries, Wine and Bread Watercolor

I have begun a new watercolor so will post where I am at so far. This one has so much little stuff I am having trouble drawing it all as it gives me a headache so I am drawing a little and painting a little. I guess I will just set my goal to be done by spring! ha! Actually there are areas that will go quite fast so once I find the shapes I can stick in the actual values and the big stuff will finish up fast. By going light to begin with I have room to decide if it looks right or I need to change a shape...cowardly?? Nope...just careful. ha! I am showing you just a section as there is not much use in looking at a lot of white paper is there! I have started drawing past this point but so much more to draw. There is a loaf of bread I am having second thoughts on painting! A million holes...I will pretend it is lace. Gotta have a sense of humor sometimes! Hopefully I will stay with this painting daily
and be able to update more often.

12 comments:

Helen Shideler said...

This will be so amazing. Excite to follow your progress, yes try to stick with it daily!!!!!

Mary Jansen said...

Scrumptious Janie!!! This is going to be so beautiful!!!

mollie jones said...

Love it...this is going to be another winner.

Suzy Pal Powell said...

I know it will wonderful!

Suzy Pal Powell said...

I know it will wonderful!

Vernita Hoyt said...

I saw this on Facebook. You've got another winner on your hands!

Phyl said...

Beautiful!

Jane Freeman said...

Thank you so much everyone! There are elements that each will take a week at least so this will be my challenge!

Sandra said...

oh I just love your paintings.
This is going to be amazing!!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Jane, it is looking wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

Sergio DS said...

What a fantastic work, I wait for it´s finished.

christiane fortin said...

Seriously this will be a totally wow wow wow! piece. How are you doing with it now. Let's see..