Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Cherries and Wine Watercolor Demo 10

This watercolor is slowly coming to an end. I thought I was going to be done this weekend and now I am aiming for next weekend. One thing I have learned over the years is to not rush myself because when I do I tend to just put something there and it makes no sense. ha! I have spent today making up the leaves on the right side. Still a little value work needs to be done there. Yesterday I worked just on the cracked wood as it would have been easy to rush it but it might not look like the wood I wanted there.  I hope I can get done as I know it will be several days of fine tuning parts as well so I have to keep moving but life happens. I have appts. all day tomorrow and part of Tuesday. That always plays me out and I just do not paint that much. So I know I am going to get behind some and have to push to get this done. So again, here is where I am today...and wish me luck that I can finish it by next weekend!!!

3 comments:

Lorraine Brown said...

Just brilliant

Vicki Greene said...

So close to being finished! I think this is one of your best paintings yet.

Jennifer Taylor said...

This is lovely and so original! Great job! - Jen