Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Cherries and Wine Watercolor Demo 9

I was able to do a tiny bit more with the wood today...I am putting in a lot of grain and then will decide how much darker the background should go, which will mute out some grain I am suspecting. I am finding I really love this wood so this summer I will back to this building and get more pictures as the peeling paint is very interesting being this amazing Teal turquoise color.  It is taking me some time as I do not feel that well and find I am napping sometimes by 9am. So I am losing a
lot of painting time but grab what I can.

1 comment:

ellie said...

It takes my breath away....So beautiful. A masterpiece.