Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Watercolor Metal Fish

This is from a picture I took nearly a year ago and finally am starting on it. It is very different from my last painting and I am testing out the new paints on this one. Since I was not given many colors I am sort of limited especially when I am use to the large selection from Daniel Smith but it is going to be fine!!! This is just a small portion of the piece and nothing else has been painted yet but I do hope to get around to finishing off another fish tomorrow. This is a smaller painting too. It is only 12 x 24 I think so that is going to go twice as fast as a full sheet! So far I am liking the colors of the new paints but will wait to discuss them until I have worked with them for awhile.

No comments: