Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Monday, March 03, 2014

Watercolor Update

I have only worked a tiny bit on my watercolor but it will be done this week. I have been in Las Vegas helping my daughter at clothing market. Upon my return I found on facebook that the Artist Daily had included me in an article!~ I am honored to be included and hope you enjoy reading it! http://www.artistdaily.com/blogs/theartistslife/archive/2012/10/11/5-tips-for-using-social-media-to-market-your-art-business.aspx

3 comments:

Cindy Dy said...

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

Mitchie
www.gofastek.com

andrea chiu said...

Being Beautiful, doesn't make you smile, doesn't make you happy, doesn't make you nice. Being nice and happy and always smiling makes you beautiful.Thanks for sharing your article , you can also visit my site for more information. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org