Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Watercolor Of Fish Is Done!

I think I am calling this done! If I add anything it will be to the two tags but it would have to be very faint and not distracting so waiting on that part and maybe I just like them as a shape element. I have not decided totally on the title. I have been calling it Fishing in the Dark but also like School's Out. I know I promised to talk about the QoR paints when I finished the painting but I have been approached by Watercolor Artist Magazine to do an article on the paints so I will have to stay quiet for now on what I liked and did not like...but doing the article will be alot of fun!!!

1 comment:

Laura Leeder said...

I like the title "School's Out", seems to suit this fun wc painting!