Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Radish Watercolor Demo Continued

Well I will be the first to admit I am spending way to much time outside but after such a long winter I just have to be in the sunshine! I have been working on the basket today however. What I discovered is I had drawn it wrong and had to do alot of correcting so that is what took up the major part of my time. I did finally figure out the structure of the end of the basket as well and a few days ago I did begin drawing in the table cloth...so with a little more drawing on that I might be able to begin the lower 1/2 of the painting! Just sticking with it slowly but surely. I will eventually get it done and enjoy summer as well! I am sorry I am just not getting good light to have the paper white as it should be but hopefully I will snag the light next time!

1 comment:

Johanna Cellucci said...

It is easy to lose one's way with so much detail...frustrating when you have to struggle to figure something out. It seems you have a lot of patience to see a detailed painting through...and they always turn out wonderful!