Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Radishes in Watercolor

I have started a new painting only with all the rain we have been getting I have not been getting really good photos. The paper wants to look so gray so I tried to do something in photoshop but it was not totally successful but it will work for now. At least it lightened up the background but I did blow out a few edges. Hopefully my next photo will be much more clear!
With summer here it is hard to find painting time as my garden calls to me. After such a long winter it is really hard to stay in the house so this painting may take a bit longer but that is ok. The goal is to finish it not win a race! ha!

1 comment:

Johanna Cellucci said...

Looking wonderful already! Takes me more than forever to finish a painting!