Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Radish Watercolor Demo

I just have so many days of gray skies and very dismal. I tried to run out between squalls and take a picture but the colors are off. I really hope in a few days things will clear and I can get a better picture of where I am at. It has been hard to even paint as the house has been dark and need the lights on. It feels too much like winter light which for me is a depressing light so I have done more reading than painting I fear! Hopefully you can get the general idea and then the next picture will be more true to color for you!

3 comments:

Mike Lealos said...

Looks like another fantastic painting Jane!

Jane Freeman said...

Thank you so much Mike!!! So good to hear from you! Well I sure hope the next picture will be of it finished and I get the colors right. Seems my camera doesn't pick up these reds and blues accurately at all! But I will get it professionally done and that should do the trick!!! Hope you are having a good summer!

Christiane Fortin said...

Dear Janie, this painting is another winner. The composition as well as the colors and simply perfect. Loving every aspect of it. xx