Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Friday, August 01, 2014

Radish Watercolor Painting is Done!

I must admit I did procrastinate a lot on this painting as I kept getting lost on the basket. I was so unsure I was drawing it correctly and a flaw would be easy to see so I had to just lumber along. I am glad it is done as I plan to do nothing major in August and if I paint it will be outside. So this is a month for me to rest I guess.
This is full sheet on Arches #300 as most of my work is. The next time I start up I will be working on #300 rough...just have to try it out!!
I have not titled this painting yet...it will come I think...I will just ponder it more.

2 comments:

Ruth Edwards said...

It is so helpful to see the progression of your paintings.
We each have different ways to go about a painting, it is good to see how other artists work.
Wonderful, painting.

Johanna Cellucci said...

It amazes me how you achieve such rich colors and fine results in your watercolors. Beautiful painting!