Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Watercolor of Golden Pear Continued

I am finding it hard to find enough time to do a lot but part of the problem here is all the drawing! I have found some of the lettering on the book and am beginning to find the feathers in the vase. I think once I find the shapes then I will dare to actually paint but until then you know me, I am looking for the shapes. It is always how I work.  So this is where you will find the painting today and tomorrow is a busy day with errands but hope by Saturday to put more time in! Thanks for following!

2 comments:

Gartenmalereien Stephanie said...

excitingly im looking forward to see the result
;) have a nice Weekend
xStephanie

Gartenmalereien Stephanie said...

excitingly im looking forward to see the result
;) have a nice Weekend
xStephanie