Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Watercolor of Golden Pear Continues!

Well I did not get the post of where my pear was last...so here that is.
I still am finding shapes which I like to do first. I am not one of those painters who paints it to completion before moving on because I like to see it all sort of basic values and then decide how dark I need to go...there is a point where the painting takes over and I make those choices which is the part that is scary but also the creative part I love. Now I am at this point....so it is a wee bit closer but there is alot of crazy stuff I am having trouble finding...but slowly I am creeping along!!

1 comment:

Mike Lealos said...

It looks like another awesome painting starting to come together for you Jane.