Subscribe to My Mailing List

Google Groups Subscribe to Watercolorist
Email:
Browse Archives at groups.google.com

Friday, December 05, 2014

Watercolor Demo of Golden Pear Continues

I have worked today but unsure if it even shows. Some days are like that I guess. The confusing book is sorting itself out...I now have to take back some of the checkered pattern so you can see the letters on top but I had trouble following the pattern so just had to go for it...still a lot to do there but hopefully that pattern will come through when I am done. I sure would like to finish this in a couple of days so I can begin the next one...I need to get several large pieces done and it is just not coming together as quickly as I had hoped! I just can't seem to stay in my chair and get the work done like I use to do.

1 comment:

Suzy Pal Powell said...

Love this Jane. Awesome as always.